This section allows a constant communication and sharing of information among the project partners as far as the activities for the different intellectual outputs are concerned.
Each project partner upload this section of a three months basis.
IO1 - Repository of E-learning Video Lessons and Interviews
1 Nov 2016
31 Oct 2018
Objectives of activities carried out
The objectives of Intellectual output are:
1) A Collection of video interviews from company managers and communication experts, to provide VET students that want to become web designers and/or social media managers a better understanding of companies’ expectations according to a Work Based Learning approach. The interviews aimed to be used by VET learners autonomously or by VET trainers to enrich their classroom activities with specific knowledge, competences and skills coming directly from real business case scenarios
2) A Collection of interviews with successful entrepreneurs’ ad companies’ managers stories to enhance VET students’ motivation to complete their studies underlining the consistency between what they learn at school and the needs of the job market.
Description of activities carried out
1) eMundus team together with all partners participated in documents (mentioned further) adaptation and validation:
IO1.A - Video lessons
IO1.BA - LearningObject
IO1.BB - LearningObject Example
IO1.C - Interviews
2) eMundus team made analysis of given information and contacted 14 companies in purpose to have the interview with them.
3) Filled in given templates of IO1 and interviews with companies organized.
4) Made 9 video interviews on expectations/needs
5) Made 11 interviews Video testimonials (success stories)
6) Videos uploaded in youtube in project area
All contacted companies (14) agreed to share the experience and in was agreed to film the interviews with them.