This section allows a constant communication and sharing of information among the project partners as far as the activities for the different intellectual outputs are concerned.
Each project partner upload this section of a three months basis.
PM - Project Management
1 Nov 2016
31 Oct 2018
Objectives of activities carried out
Project Management and implementation activities are implemented during the whole project period, in order to ensure the effective and efficient completion of the foreseen project activities and the achievement of the expected results.
Main activities carried out are related to:
- International coordination of the project consortium activities
- Monitoring and evaluation
Main aims of the coordination activities are:
- Ensure an effective planning and implementation of the activities throughout its lifecycle
- Proper organisation of 4 transnational meetings involving representatives of each project partner
- Ensure project results accessibility through the planning, creation and update of the project website
- Ensure effective and constant reporting
- Promote the circulation of information and the sharing of solutions among the project partners
- Monitor the project achievements and the respecting of the deadlines
Main aims of the Dissemination activities are:
- Promote the WBL 2.0 Website among the largest possible number of representatives of the target groups
- Promote the awareness about the WBL 2.0 results among the highest number of operators in the field of VET education and Work Based learning promotion
- Spreading the WBL 2.0 approaches, solutions and activities among the potential stakeholders
Main aims of the Exploitation activities are:
- Promote the project sustainability
- Involve public authorities and policy makers and explore the possibility to gain their institutional consensus - Promote the insertion of project deliverables in policies for Education.
- Increase the project network through the adhesion of new members as associated partners
Main aim of the Monitoring and Evaluation activities is to measure and ensure the quality of all the activities and of the project intellectual outputs, through the involvement of end users and experts.
Description of activities carried out
As far as the international coordination of the activities Pixel, working in close cooperation with Esmovia, contribute to the creation of the main documents and forms to be used by the project partners to carry out efficiently and effectively the project activities.
All the material has been prepared for the kick off meeting, presented to the project partners, amended according to the feedbacks received and finalised.
Pixel has therefore contributed to the preparation of the meeting folder distributed to the partners during the kick off meeting. For the purpose:
- The project presentation was created using MS PowerPoint and was introduced during the meeting.
- The Calendar of Activities was prepared as an instrument for all partners to have a complete and resumed view over the activities of the project in all its length.
- The standard templates were prepared
- The financial Manual was created
After the meeting, detailed minutes were prepared about what has been said and decided. A full list of annexes was also produced, some updating the drafts presented during the meeting while others were started from scratch.
The minutes and the annexes were then sent to the partners via email and uploaded on the web site.
Pixel also supported the project promoter in order to perform a constant and effective transnational co-ordination and supervision of each activity to be carried out.For every activity Pixel sent the project partners the needed material, reminded the deadlines, answered the questions over any kind of issue, collected the produced material and sent it to technical partner.
Pixel organized, hosted and managed the kick off partners' meeting.
For the Dissemination activities Pixel created the dissemination form and organized several dissemination events.Pixel contributed to preparation of the project’s brochure in English and will coordinate the partners for the translation in their national languages.
Exploitation Pixel created the templates and forms to be used by the partners for carrying out the exploitation activities. The partners are currently involving the associated partners and collecting exploitation links.
Pixel is also collecting the exploitation material produced by the partners and of its uploading on the project portal
The internal evaluation of the project’s activities is carried out according to an evaluation model developed by Pixel based on the use for every single project stage of ad hoc Evaluation Questionnaires. Pixel collected all partners’ evaluation questionnaires related to the partners' meeting.
Pixel also created the evaluation questionnaires to be used by the end users for the evaluation of the project intellectual outputs.
Pixel is in charge of the production of the transnational evaluation report.
Organisation of kick off partners' meeting effectively organised
Meeting Folders and Partners book produced and distributed
Project presentations prepared and delivered
Calendar of Activities available in its final version and backed up by a Calendar of Deadlines
Partners' role produced and annexed to the Contract
Forms to be used for reporting activities (dissemination, activity etc.) available in Word and electronic format
Organisation and coordination of the work of all partners, reminders of deadlines
Availability of the project Portal
4 Transnational meetings organised